The registration fee for Delegates includes:
- Admission to the scientific sessions and workshop documentation.
- Coffee/tea and refreshments at the breaks.
- Banquet dinner.
|Early bird fee,
until 23 June
after 23 June*
(e.g. undergraduate, PhD, postdoc)
|2700 SEK excl. VAT
3375 SEK incl. VAT
|3200 SEK excl. VAT
4000 SEK incl. VAT
(e.g. lecturer, professor)
|3100 SEK excl. VAT
3875 SEK incl. VAT
|3600 SEK excl. VAT
4500 SEK incl. VAT
Please register and upload your abstract at the registration site
Note: this will take you to a Delegia-site
* Deadline: registration deadline extended until 20th of August 2017
The exhibition will be located in the poster area of the conference venue. Coffee breaks will take place in this area to promote delegates gathering there.
A standard exhibitor package includes:
- 4 m2 in the exhibition area
- One table, two chairs, one electrical power outlet and internet access
- Listing as exhibitor in press releases, on the website and in the printed programme
- free delegate registation for one staff member (lunch, coffee and banquet is included)
Price: 10 000 SEK excl. VAT
For further information regarding the exhibition and for any discussions on special needs feel free to contact Gerda Rentschler, Project Manager, e-mail: email@example.com
Hamamatsu is a world leader in optoelectronics. We offer the widest product range of components, modules and systems on the market for science and research and for a broad range of applications within medicine, biotechnology, industry, automation and consumer electronics. Our worldwide organisation with headquarter in Japan has sales and technical support offices around the world. Hamamatsu Photonics Norden AB is supporting our customers in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Russia and CIS.
© Stefan Holm 2014; last updated 08 August 2017 by GRE